View archived events
- From 08/03/2019 to 11/03/2019
- Aspect Tamar Valley Resort - Grindelwald
Following the success of Harp Island 2018 at Aspect Tamar Valley Resort, Grindelwald, our 2019 Harp Island will be held at the same venue, over the long ...
- On 14/10/2018 from 10:30 at 15:00
- 'The Church and Hall' - Campbell Town
- $21 includes lunch
Come for a relaxed day of harp playing or even just to listen.
10.30am to 3pm. The AGM will be held at 12.30pm.
The cost of $21includes a lunch ...
- On 01/07/2018
- On 11/06/2018
- Aspect Tamar Valley Resort
- Duration : 2pm to 3pm
You are invited to the Harp Island 2018 concert, the culmination of the weekend's workshop. There will be a variety of solo and ensemble pieces involving ...
- From 08/06/2018 to 11/06/2018 at 00:00
- Aspect Tamar Valley Resort - Grindelwald, Tasmania
The Harp Society of Tasmania is thrilled to announce Harp Island 2018. There have been a number of changes, including venue and time of year. After a long ...
- On 18/03/2018
- Oatlands Town Hall - Oatlands
- $10, $8 concession
- Duration : 11am to 3.30pm
Come for a relaxing day of harp music, chat and music swap. Bring a plate of food for a shared lunch.
- On 22/10/2017 at 11:00
- Forth Community Hall, 680 Forth Road - Forth
- Earlybird registration by 18th October: $20 ($17
- Duration : 10:30am for setup, 11am start, 3:30pm finish
The Harp Society of Tasmania welcomes Suneetha Carter from Adelaide as guest tutor for our Spring Gathering. Suneetha brings a wealth of experience and ...
- Emily Sanzaro: 0407 350 719
- On 13/03/2017 at 14:00
- Bicheno Memorial Hall - Bicheno
This public family concert will showcase the music learnt and practised by the participants during the Harp Island 2017 weekend. It will also feature the ...
- On 14/02/2017
Registrations for Harp Island 2017 are now being accepted. Secure your place by a non-refundable deposit of $100, with the full payment due by 14th February, ...
- On 10/11/2016
TASMANIAN DELEGATION TO 13th WORLD HARP CONGRESS, HONG KONG 2017 - CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST BY COB Thursday 10 November 2016