Spring Gathering 2017 & Annual General Meeting
- On 22/10/2017 at 11:00
- Forth Community Hall, 680 Forth Road - Forth
- Earlybird registration by 18th October: $20 ($17
- Duration : 10:30am for setup, 11am start, 3:30pm finish
The Harp Society of Tasmania welcomes Suneetha Carter from Adelaide as guest tutor for our Spring Gathering. Suneetha brings a wealth of experience and a wonderful relaxed teaching style to share a fun day of learning with harpists of all levels.
Some activities for the day include:
- Guided warm-ups
- Are you set up well at your harp? Questions, strategies and troubleshooting
- Shared ensemble piece suitable for cardboard lap harps, music to be provided
- Guided tutorial on Jakez Francois' 'Harp Island Suite' movements 1 and 2 (music to be provided upon registration or on the day)
- Opportunity to share music or ensemble pieces you have been working on.
Join in this relaxed and social day. Harpists and non-harpists welcome!
Earlybird discount registration: payment must be received into the Harp Society Bank account by Wednesday 18th October. Payment via direct deposit – BSB 017 324 Account no. 213259518 Please quote your surname as a reference. Please email Emily Sanzaro to advise of your registration: email@example.com
Please bring your harp, stool, music stand, and any music you would like to share. Please also bring a plate of food to join in a shared lunch if you wish.
The Harp Society AGM will be held at 1pm.
2. Minutes of AGM 2016
3. Business Arising
4. President’s Report
5. Treasurer’s Report
6. Discussion of Audit requirements / seek exemption
7. Election of Office Bearers
8. General Business
Your Harp Society Needs You.....have you thought of nominating to be a member of the HST Committee? If so, please contact Emily Sanzaro on 0407 350 719 to request a nomination form...you will be welcomed with open arms!
- Emily Sanzaro: 0407 350 719
Forth Community Hall, 680 Forth Road Forth